Public House and Restaurant Insurance

Whether you run a pub, bar, restaurant, wine bar or cafe we can cover you


Running a successful pub or restaurant comes with its own unique risks. That’s why pub and restaurant insurance from The County Group can be tailored to your business.

No one likes to spend time thinking about insurance but getting the right cover is likely to save you money in the long run. Get in touch on 0333 400 2314 and we’ll shop the market for a competitive pub and restaurant insurance policy with all the protection you need.

Policies are available for public houses and wine bars, restaurants, cafes and take-away shops. We can also cater for pub and restaurants with adjoining guest houses and hotels.

Pubs and Restaurant Insurance covers:

  • Liability cover – public, product and employers
  • Pub or restaurant contents
  • Loss of drinks or entertainment licence
  • Buildings cover
  • Commercial legal expenses
  • Goods in transit
  • Business interruption
  • Stock cover


  • Jack Calveley's customer service was outstanding, he was very clear when answering my questions regarding my insurance and helped to find me the best quote on the market. Within a short amount of time, County contacted me with the best quote to match all of my needs. Jack is fast and professional, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.
    Yummy Fish & Chips - The County Group Commercial (Nov 20)
  • Brilliant company, only company I know who rings you every year with a better price than the previous
    Andrew Cook - JSW Insurance Client (July 19th, 2019)
  • Fantastic Service from JSW Insurance. Very easy process and I know that Indigo Buteo are in safe hands. If you are looking for insurance of any kind I would highly recommend them.
    Tom Karklins - JSW Insurance Client (May 2019)
  • Tom Flowers Stoke branch was an absolute star! Our last PII provider made a huge mistake which put us under pressure. But not Tom! He took everything in his stride. He sourced another provider, listed the info he needed from us, got everything into the right hands and lifted us out of a very tight spot.
    Jane Pallister - JSW Insurance Client (June 2019)
  • The County Group have always provided a first class, professional service, with knowledgeable and helpful colleagues. This service is maintained long after the initial order. Inspiring both trust and confidence. I would and have recommend them without hesitation.
    Simon Manchester - HollowPoint Logistics
  • A huge thanks to Steph from JSW Insurance for organising my Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance. After chatting with Steph she knew exactly the type of policy I needed to set up my new business and was super-efficient at sending me a quotation over. I have no hesitation in recommending Steph to anyone looking for business insurance, thanks Steph.
    Claire Smith, Business Owner, Evolve Together Limited

Get a Quote

Call 0333 400 2314 or fill in our quick and easy quote form