2015 has been a very busy year for us and the last 12 months have flown by. So here’s a little recap of everything we have done this year:
- Our Director of Operations, Dave Herd, celebrated 10 years of service with the County Group in July.
- Throughout the year, we became proud new sponsors to a number a number of clubs and events: Southport FC, Preston Grasshoppers Rugby Club, Wychwood Golf Course, Litherland REMYCA FC & the Nantwich Food Festival.
- Throughout the year, we have acquired 3 new brokers. We would like to welcome Chester Insurance, Brady & Jones and our latest one Heath Insurance to the County Group. We can’t wait for the New Year where we already have plans for more acquisitions.
- At the South Cheshire Chamber Awards in November, we won Large Business of the Year & the Health and Wellbeing Award. We are all very proud and honoured to receive these awards.
- We have donated to a number of different charities to help support their great work: MacMillian, Text Santa, Operation Christmas Child, Jeans for Gene day, Comic Relief , Wingate Centre and much more!
- In December John Lawson retired after 50 years of being in insurance. John was the owner of Heath and Blackshaw, the original business that we took over in 2003 and stayed with us until his retirement. John has been a credit to our team and we wish him all the best with his retirement.
- In the summer we created 30 new jobs across the North West to support the business’s growth and development. We have almost 240 employees and predict to have 350 by October next year.
- We launched LeaP Insurance. This is insurance for driver instructors and driving schools. We offer up to 70% off and free protected no claims bonus so that you don’t end up paying a fortune for future policies if an accident was to happen*.
- Throughout the year we have opened a number of new shops and relocated some of our offices:
Our Cardiff office have moved to a better location:
105 Cowbridge Road East
Our Directors and HR department have moved to Tarporley
7 Portal Business Park
JSW Melton has moved to the high street
13 Sherrard Street
County Financial Services have opened a shop in Nantwich
56 Beam Street
County Financial Services have also opened a shop Southport
9 Houghton Street
As you can see, we have had a very busy but very enjoyable year. We can’t wait to see what new opportunities arise and what other fun activities we have coming our way in 2016. We can’t wait to hear back from you all in the New Year! We wish you all the best.
County Insurance is one of the Top 50 UK brokers and offering a full suite of different insurance cover from personal to business. Our expert team will shop the market and compare prices to find you a great deal. To speak to a member of our friendly team, call us on: 0333 202 6340.