Our competitive travel insurance policies are designed to provide comprehensive cover against a wide range of holiday mishaps. This can include things like lost luggage, trip cancellations and medical treatment whilst abroad.
We offer extremely competitive premiums for single trips, multi-trips, annual cover and backpacking, with low excesses and a superior claims service. Cover is also available for a wide range of pre-existing medical conditions (these need to be referred) and winter sporting activities.
Get in touch with our specialist team today and we'll compare prices from our panel of reputable providers to find you a great price and cover.
Our Travel Insurance Benefits:
- Single Trip Insurance – up to 154 days
- Annual Multi-trip Insurance – up to 92 days for anyone trip with no limit on the number of trips
- Backpackers/Long Stay – up to 12 months
- Policies are underwritten by our reputable panel of underwriters
- Winter sports cover available
- Cover for a range of other sporting activities available
- Terrorism Cover
- 24 hour emergency assistance and claims service
- Text messaging service – Policy and assistance number direct to your mobile
We can usually arrange travel insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions. However, if for some reason we are unable to find you affordable travel insurance for your medical conditions, the British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA) has launched a directory listing companies that may be able to help you. The directory can be accessed by either clicking here or calling 0370 950 1790
I have bought travel insurance from The County Group for a couple of years now. I have always found their prices to be extremely competitive and their service was extremely efficient. I would definitely recommend them!
I've taken out a number of policies with the County Group over the years, mainly content and travel, but have also referred them to friends for commercial insurance, which they are also very good at. Their rates are competitive and it's always good to have someone to talk to, rather than having to do everything online and they're a nice bunch of people.