Job Vacancy: Marketing Coordinator based in Crewe
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join The County Group based at our Head Office in Crewe, Cheshire.
Established in 2003, The County Group has grown to become one of the UK’s Top 50 Brokers in insurance and financial services. The company now employs over 180 staff, has 11 branches across the UK and predicts over £45 million worth of premiums in 2016.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the company’s Marketing Director and Marketing Executive with all aspects of marketing (traditional and digital) in order to generate enquires for the sales teams. Applicants should be prepared to take on a challenging and varied role however any particular areas of expertise will be utilised.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested
- Organising the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Liaising with external design agencies to produce additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Supporting the marketing team’s efforts to ensure that SEO is best of breed. This will involve working with external digital marketing agencies and carrying out some work in-house
- Assisting management in monitoring the marketing budgets and producing monthly reports
- Set up and monitor PPC campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing
- Writing and uploading new content to the company’s websites
- Writing press releases for local and national publications
- Improving the company’s presence on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Google+
- Plan, design and execute direct marketing campaigns including direct mail, emails and SMS
- Extracting and cleansing data which will involve using the company’s new CRM System
- Project Manage the reskinning of existing websites and the creation of new websites
- The ideal candidate will hold a qualification in Marketing or a closely related subject such as a Degree or Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a marketing related role (University, College or other work placements will be considered)
- Expertise in a particular area such as SEO or design would be welcomed but is by no means essential
- Experience using any of the following platforms is highly desirable: Word Press, Mail Chimp, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Moz
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy
- Be able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to manage own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that supports personal development and career progression. The ideal candidate will be available to work full time hours from 9am-5.30pm, Monday – Friday however alternative hours would be considered for the right person. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV along with a covering letter to Lesley Garratt: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange an informal chat. Strictly no agencies please.