We would like to introduce our new insurance line LEAP Insurance.
LEAP Insurance is a specialist driving instructor insurance covering individual vehicles to larger multi-vehicle driving schools around the country.
Why choose LEAP Insurance?
- Access to the great ADI and PDI rates on the market
- Single vehicles through to Fleets
- Competitive Premiums & Flexible payment options*
- Additional Liability cover whilst teaching in pupils car
- Optional extras such as Breakdown Cover & Public Liability
- Social, domestic and pleasure cover in addition to driving instructor pupils
- 24/7 claims assistance to keep you on the road
LEAP Insurance is a specialist broker for Driving Instructors and Driving Schools insurance. As independent experts, we’ll use our extensive panel to find you the most competitive policy with the most comprehensive level of cover.
We are also offering up to a 70% discount and free protected no claims bonus so that you don’t end up paying a fortune for future policies if an accident was to happen.*
We realise that things can go wrong so we are also offering FREE dual control Replacement vehicles for fault and non-fault accidents.*
For a quote on your insurance and more information visit
www.leapinsurance.co.uk or call 0333 2026 330
One Millennium Gate, Westmere Drive, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, CW1 6AY
Tel – 01270 506 980
Fax – 01270 506 983
Email – email@example.com
Looking for car insurance? 🚗 Get in touch with our team of insurance specialists as we have access to exclusive rates. Call 01270 368825 or enquire online: ow.ly/Mjxz30nB8CQ Leave your renewal date in the comments & we'll get in touch with you closer to the time. pic.twitter.com/0ysi…
Are you going on holiday for a little bit of sun? 🌞 Or planning a weekend trip away for Valentine's Day? ❤️ Make sure you're covered whilst you're away with our fantastic travel insurance: ow.ly/aN7k30nB8uZ pic.twitter.com/AXc7…
The latest from our Blog:
- Keep your heart happy & healthy this Valentine’s Day with these top tips11th February 2019 - 2:38 pm
- County Commercial Bulletin: Manufacturing5th February 2019 - 3:05 pm
- Why should you choose an insurance broker?21st January 2019 - 1:40 pm
- The County Group acquires Swinford Insurance Consultants17th January 2019 - 9:32 am
- The County Group colleagues show their festive spirit18th December 2018 - 1:34 pm