We would like to introduce our new insurance line LEAP Insurance.
LEAP Insurance is a specialist driving instructor insurance covering individual vehicles to larger multi-vehicle driving schools around the country.
Why choose LEAP Insurance?
- Access to the great ADI and PDI rates on the market
- Single vehicles through to Fleets
- Competitive Premiums & Flexible payment options*
- Additional Liability cover whilst teaching in pupils car
- Optional extras such as Breakdown Cover & Public Liability
- Social, domestic and pleasure cover in addition to driving instructor pupils
- 24/7 claims assistance to keep you on the road
LEAP Insurance is a specialist broker for Driving Instructors and Driving Schools insurance. As independent experts, we’ll use our extensive panel to find you the most competitive policy with the most comprehensive level of cover.
We are also offering up to a 70% discount and free protected no claims bonus so that you don’t end up paying a fortune for future policies if an accident was to happen.*
We realise that things can go wrong so we are also offering FREE dual control Replacement vehicles for fault and non-fault accidents.*
For a quote on your insurance and more information visit
www.leapinsurance.co.uk or call 0333 2026 330
One Millennium Gate, Westmere Drive, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, CW1 6AY
Tel – 01270 506 980
Fax – 01270 506 983
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck tomorrow @TheDabbers in the FA Cup 1st Round tomorrow - we will be there cheering you on 🤞⚽️
Thank you for having us today! 📻 twitter.com/thisisth…
Well done lads! What an achievement and a fantastic experience for you all 🏏🎉 twitter.com/Nantwich…
The latest from our Blog:
- Keep your home safe during your summer holiday29th July 2019 - 4:35 pm
- Our Recent Client Testimonials4th July 2019 - 2:12 pm
- The County Group acquires Rawlins Insurance Brokers24th June 2019 - 11:58 am
- Property Management: Managing your flood risk17th June 2019 - 2:09 pm
- The County Group acquires Meadons Insurance Broker5th June 2019 - 3:07 pm