We would like to introduce our new insurance line LEAP Insurance.
LEAP Insurance is a specialist driving instructor insurance covering individual vehicles to larger multi-vehicle driving schools around the country.
Why choose LEAP Insurance?
- Access to the great ADI and PDI rates on the market
- Single vehicles through to Fleets
- Competitive Premiums & Flexible payment options*
- Additional Liability cover whilst teaching in pupils car
- Optional extras such as Breakdown Cover & Public Liability
- Social, domestic and pleasure cover in addition to driving instructor pupils
- 24/7 claims assistance to keep you on the road
LEAP Insurance is a specialist broker for Driving Instructors and Driving Schools insurance. As independent experts, we’ll use our extensive panel to find you the most competitive policy with the most comprehensive level of cover.
We are also offering up to a 70% discount and free protected no claims bonus so that you don’t end up paying a fortune for future policies if an accident was to happen.*
We realise that things can go wrong so we are also offering FREE dual control Replacement vehicles for fault and non-fault accidents.*
For a quote on your insurance and more information visit
www.leapinsurance.co.uk or call 0333 2026 330
One Millennium Gate, Westmere Drive, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, CW1 6AY
Tel – 01270 506 980
Fax – 01270 506 983
Email – email@example.com
Thank you very much @CR_UK for this lovely thank you letter that we have received. We are delighted to have been able to raise £3,000 from our golf day to donate to this wonderful charity.😊⛳️ pic.twitter.com/Luhf…
As one of the fastest growing insurance brokers, we currently have 27 branches across the UK. Our aim is to be your local broker. Have a look to see which of our branches is closest to you and get in touch for a competitive quote. ✅ bit.ly/2KSDKai #communitybroking pic.twitter.com/KkkK…
A big thank you to our customers who have left us a review recently! Please feel free to call us or complete our online form for a competitive quote. We would be more than happy to help! ow.ly/tIwo50uG6Gz pic.twitter.com/CrHG…
On the 25th of May, our Senior Sales Executive, Laura Worth completed a skydive to raise funds for The Christie. Laura has managed to raise over £840 for this fantastic cause. A huge congratulations to Laura on this amazing yet slightly crazy achievement! 🛩 pic.twitter.com/wEg2…
The latest from our Blog:
- The County Group acquires Rawlins Insurance Brokers24th June 2019 - 11:58 am
- Property Management: Managing your flood risk17th June 2019 - 2:09 pm
- The County Group acquires Meadons Insurance Broker5th June 2019 - 3:07 pm
- County Commercial Bulletin: Construction4th June 2019 - 11:05 am
- Promoting mental health in the workplace16th May 2019 - 10:55 am