We would like to introduce our new insurance line LEAP Insurance.
LEAP Insurance is a specialist driving instructor insurance covering individual vehicles to larger multi-vehicle driving schools around the country.
Why choose LEAP Insurance?
- Access to the great ADI and PDI rates on the market
- Single vehicles through to Fleets
- Competitive Premiums & Flexible payment options*
- Additional Liability cover whilst teaching in pupils car
- Optional extras such as Breakdown Cover & Public Liability
- Social, domestic and pleasure cover in addition to driving instructor pupils
- 24/7 claims assistance to keep you on the road
LEAP Insurance is a specialist broker for Driving Instructors and Driving Schools insurance. As independent experts, we’ll use our extensive panel to find you the most competitive policy with the most comprehensive level of cover.
We are also offering up to a 70% discount and free protected no claims bonus so that you don’t end up paying a fortune for future policies if an accident was to happen.*
We realise that things can go wrong so we are also offering FREE dual control Replacement vehicles for fault and non-fault accidents.*
For a quote on your insurance and more information visit
www.leapinsurance.co.uk or call 0333 2026 330
One Millennium Gate, Westmere Drive, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, CW1 6AY
Tel – 01270 506 980
Fax – 01270 506 983
Email – email@example.com
Day 10: I've finally recovered from the Christmas party on Friday and found some photos on my tel-elf-phone. Here are some of the more elf friendly photos. #TeamCounty #TimmyTheCountyElf pic.twitter.com/iVY0…
Day 9: I’m still feeling ill from Friday night so it’s going to be a lazy Sunday. I’ve got Elf Next Top Model & North Pole’s Drag Race to catch up on. For now, I’m going to enjoy reading about County in the South Cheshire Chamber Business magazine #TeamCounty #TimmyTheCountyElf pic.twitter.com/cks1…
Day 8: I had a fantastic night meeting lots of new people, having a couple of drinks and dancing the night away at the Crewe Christmas party. However I'm feeling it today 🤢 (Yes the myth is true, elf sick is 25% marshmallow. No..we don't know why) #TeamCounty #TimmyTheCountyElf pic.twitter.com/mxK8…
Day 7: Today I've been celebrating Christmas Jumper Day in aid of @DonnaLouiseUK. I got to wear my favourite jumper and stood next to County's CEO, Dave Clapp who told me a few more names for the naughty and nice list. #TeamCounty #TimmyTheCountyElf pic.twitter.com/Q4Kp…
Day 6: Today I sat in the creative meeting where we came up with new ideas and some amazing plans for the new year. My idea was so good I was rewarded with a chocolate cookie almost as big as me! So I got a selfie with my cookie #TeamCounty #TimmyTheCountyElf pic.twitter.com/vLvu…
The latest from our Blog:
- Christmas Opening Hours10th December 2018 - 10:56 am
- Managing the risks in your holiday home let27th November 2018 - 1:35 pm
- The County Group acquires Douglas Insurance5th November 2018 - 10:49 am
- County Commercial Bulletin2nd November 2018 - 11:52 am
- Work Experience: My Week at County26th October 2018 - 3:09 pm