We would like to introduce our new insurance line LEAP Insurance.
LEAP Insurance is a specialist driving instructor insurance covering individual vehicles to larger multi-vehicle driving schools around the country.
Why choose LEAP Insurance?
- Access to the great ADI and PDI rates on the market
- Single vehicles through to Fleets
- Competitive Premiums & Flexible payment options*
- Additional Liability cover whilst teaching in pupils car
- Optional extras such as Breakdown Cover & Public Liability
- Social, domestic and pleasure cover in addition to driving instructor pupils
- 24/7 claims assistance to keep you on the road
LEAP Insurance is a specialist broker for Driving Instructors and Driving Schools insurance. As independent experts, we’ll use our extensive panel to find you the most competitive policy with the most comprehensive level of cover.
We are also offering up to a 70% discount and free protected no claims bonus so that you don’t end up paying a fortune for future policies if an accident was to happen.*
We realise that things can go wrong so we are also offering FREE dual control Replacement vehicles for fault and non-fault accidents.*
For a quote on your insurance and more information visit
www.leapinsurance.co.uk or call 0333 2026 330
One Millennium Gate, Westmere Drive, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, CW1 6AY
Tel – 01270 506 980
Fax – 01270 506 983
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Today was our annual Easter Cake Competition at our Head Office! Our winner was Philippa with her marshmallow lamb 🤤 She was a little camera shy today so our lovely Kat is posing with the winning cake #teamcounty pic.twitter.com/fnCq…
We are back open as usual today after the Easter weekend! 🐰 Get in touch with us to discuss all of your personal and commercial insurance requirements – we would love to hear from you! Call us on 01270 748038 or visit countyins.com 💻📞 pic.twitter.com/5M6Z…
Happy Easter Everyone! Hope you’re all enjoying your long weekend 🐰🌻 pic.twitter.com/qm7s…
The latest from our Blog:
- How Spring Cleaning Serves as a Stress Reliever17th April 2019 - 1:47 pm
- Brexit: How a ‘no-deal’ will change driving in the EU12th March 2019 - 2:18 pm
- What factors can increase my car insurance price?26th February 2019 - 1:54 pm
- Understanding your home insurance policy25th February 2019 - 4:42 pm
- Keep your heart happy & healthy this Valentine’s Day with these top tips11th February 2019 - 2:38 pm