Looking for great rates on your landlord or property owners insurance? Look no further. The County Group provide competitive cover for individuals and businesses involved in any aspect of the buy-to-let market.
Speak to our friendly team of insurance specialists today and we’ll ensure that you receive a competitive quotation – offering you quality cover that is tailored, affordable and easy to manage.
As one of the UK’s Top 25 Brokers, we’ll compare prices and cover from many of the leading insurers to find you a great deal. We use our long-standing relationships and bulk-buying power to save our clients money whilst ensuring that they have the right cover for their needs.
Benefits of our property owners insurance:
- Policies for multiple properties available – easier admin and one renewal date!
- Add, change or remove properties whenever you need to
- Excellent basic levels of buildings and contents cover as standard
- Option to increase standard cover limits to your desired amount
- Quick reliable UK based claims service
- Loss of rent cover due to a claim
- Cover for in between tenancies
- Cover for a range of tenancy types
We’re confident that we can save you money on your property owners insurance. You can receive a quote from us online in minutes and purchase the cover straight away. However, if you prefer, get in touch with a member of our team, call 0333 400 1049.
“In reply to your recent letter, I would like to provide some feedback regarding our business insurance renewal this year. The renewal of our insurance was handled by Blanche McWhinnie (Business Insurance Specialist) and we were very impressed by the service we received. She was very friendly and easy to deal with on the telephone. When we asked her to make some changes to our policy and contact our insurer for a new price, she did this within 15 minutes. We have found the service from Blanche to be very friendly, courteous and efficient and we look forward to dealing with her in the future.” – Tracey Hill Baker-Phillips (Educational Communications Ltd)