Archive for month: July, 2015
We would like to introduce our new insurance line LEAP Insurance.
LEAP Insurance is a specialist driving instructor insurance covering individual vehicles to larger multi-vehicle driving schools around the country.
Why choose LEAP Insurance?
- Access to the great ADI and PDI rates on the market
- Single vehicles through to Fleets
- Competitive Premiums & Flexible payment options*
- Additional Liability cover whilst teaching in pupils car
- Optional extras such as Breakdown Cover & Public Liability
- Social, domestic and pleasure cover in addition to driving instructor pupils
- 24/7 claims assistance to keep you on the road
LEAP Insurance is a specialist broker for Driving Instructors and Driving Schools insurance. As independent experts, we’ll use our extensive panel to find you the most competitive policy with the most comprehensive level of cover.
We are also offering up to a 70% discount and free protected no claims bonus so that you don’t end up paying a fortune for future policies if an accident was to happen.*
We realise that things can go wrong so we are also offering FREE dual control Replacement vehicles for fault and non-fault accidents.*
For a quote on your insurance and more information visit
www.leapinsurance.co.uk or call 0333 2026 330
One Millennium Gate, Westmere Drive, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, CW1 6AY
Tel – 01270 506 980
Fax – 01270 506 983
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
On the 25th of May, our Senior Sales Executive, Laura Worth completed a skydive to raise funds for The Christie. Laura has managed to raise over £840 for this fantastic cause. A huge congratulations to Laura on this amazing yet slightly crazy achievement! 🛩 pic.twitter.com/wEg2…
With the heavy rain we have been experiencing within the last week or so, and more expected to return in the upcoming days, we thought we would give you some advice on how to protect your property from flooding. Please click here to read: bit.ly/2ImgL67 🌧☔️ pic.twitter.com/ns7S…
Happy Monday! We hope you all had a fantastic weekend. 😊 ❓❓Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have a query about your policy or would like advice on which policy would suit you best! Send us a message and we will be more than happy to help. ❓❓ pic.twitter.com/T6QF…
Thanks to JJ Studios for providing us with a fantastic customer testimonial -@CountyLauren was pleased to help and especially save you over £400 on your renewal price. #communitybroking #shoplocal #nantwich youtu.be/Fz50XRebQCM
🎉 WE ARE HIRING! 🎉 We have a variety of exciting positions available throughout 5 of our branches. To find out more or to apply, click here: countyins.com/career… - we look forward to hearing from you! 😁 #recruitment #careers #vacancys #insurance pic.twitter.com/hlEE…
The latest from our Blog:
- Property Management: Managing your flood risk17th June 2019 - 2:09 pm
- The County Group acquires Meadons Insurance Broker5th June 2019 - 3:07 pm
- County Commercial Bulletin: Construction4th June 2019 - 11:05 am
- Promoting mental health in the workplace16th May 2019 - 10:55 am
- How Spring Cleaning Serves as a Stress Reliever17th April 2019 - 1:47 pm